This resort is a true labor of love. Francis and Eleanor Coppola wanted to enhance its unique charm and bring it to the level of luxury and comfort that guests of Blancaneaux have come to expect, but in style totally different than the rich Mayan textures, fabrics and artifacts used at the first resort.
Spending nights on the beach and witnessing the calming sunsets, the Coppola’s found a serenity, peace and beauty that reminded them of the Balinese culture. This became the distinctive style for the treatment of the new Turtle Inn, with gardens, stones, sculptures and fabrics of Bali. The result is a magnificent luxury resot in Belize that consistently ranks among the best in Central and South America.
This spectacular hideaway offers 25 luxurious beach cottages in a natural, tropical setting. Each thatched cottage is decorated with handcrafted Balinese furnishings and naturally cooled by the ever-present sea breezes. Just steps beyond your private deck, the white-sand beach dissolves into the clear Caribbean ocean. In addition, two swimming pools offer a choice of freshwater and saltwater bathing.
Besides the obvious diving and snorkeling, exciting inland tours such as southern Mayan ruins, Blue Creek, Monkey River and the jaguar preserve are located near by. With its friendly, attentive staff, three restaurants, a rejuvenating spa and idyllic seafront setting, Turtle Inn is a perfect refuge for those seeking a truly relaxing and tranquil getaway.
4 Nights dive package includes:
(Note: this is not the package included with the combo)
- Round trip air transfers Belize Airport – Placencia
- Round trip transfers Placencia Airstrip to Turtle Inn
- Welcome cocktails upon arrival
- Four (4) nights in a luxurious Seaview Cottage
- All cooked breakfasts and picnic lunches on dive days and three (3) dinners at one of Turtle Inn’s restaurants
- 1 Day of 2-tank dives per day (regular reef diving)
- 1 Day trip to the Jaguar Preserve
- Hotel tax & service charge
WINTER SEASON (Jan. 03 to Apr. 30, 2018)
$2,095 US per personbased on double occupancy
*This package can be combine with a stay at Blancaneaux or customize to suit your needs
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||WINTER SEASON|
(Jan. 06 thru May 31)
(Jun. 01 thru Dec. 17)
(Dec. 18 thru Jan. 05)
|Garden View Cottages||$469||$340||$520|
|Sea View Cottage||$498||$410||$579|
|Garden View Villa||$659||$579||$789|
|Sea View Villa||$719||$639||$849|
Reservations and Policies
- Above rates are in US dollars and do not include 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge
- Prices are per cottage or villa based on double occupancy
- Additional charges will apply for more than 2 people to a unit
- Continental breakfast is included, as well as use of the Inn’s beach bicycles and sea kayaks
- Children under 12 is free for accommodations
- A deposit will be required for reservations and final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival