Nirvana appeals to the traveler looking for simple elegance, where they can kick off their shoes, lie back and relax. You can experience the culture of the small village, the pulse of the open bars, a variety of local and international restaurants and entertainment is just a few minutes walk away.
The hotel offers five individually furnished suites/studios each with wide verandas that are separated by removable lattice partitions for privacy. Nirvana also boasts the first elevator in the village, provided for the accommodations of guests that need assistance with getting to the second floor or the rooftop.
At Nirvana you are on the beach, and after you have enjoyed your swimming in the pristine Caribbean waters or kayaking around the peninsula, you can rinse off with the outdoor showers available before you step onto your veranda to relax and enjoy your hammock. There is also a rooftop deck that gives you a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Maya Mountains to the west bathed in a wonderful blue-green background.
Exclusive Placencia Package Includes:
- Round trip air transfers Belize Int’l Airport – Placencia
- Round trip airstrip/hotel transfers
- Accommodation in the Morning Glory Junior Suite
- Daily continental breakfast
- 1 Day snorkeling trip to Laughing Bird Caye w/lunch
- 1 Day tour to the Jaguar Preserve or Monkey River w/lunch
- All hotel taxes and entry fees
Package prices valid Jan. 05 to May 31, 2019
7 Nights Package $1075 per person, based on double occupancy
5 Nights Package $950 per person, based on double occupancy
(The package can be customize by request)
(No. of people)
(Nov. 23-Dec. 16)
(Jun. 01 to Nov. 22)
(Dec. 17 to Apr. 01)
Junior Beach Suite
|Hibiscus, Orchid and Oleander Beach Suites||Single/Double||$236||$190||$275|
“Reservations and Policies”
- All prices are in US dollars
- Nightly accommodations rates do not include 9% hotel tax & 5% service charge
- There is a 4 night minimum stay requirement December 17th through February 28th, and during Easter Week
- A 40% deposit is required upon booking to guarantee reservations. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If a booking is made 29 days or fewer prior to arrival, then full payment is due upon booking
- A full refund less 4% administrative fee if cancellations are made 59 days prior to arrival
- A 50% refund less 4% administrative fee for cancellations made 45 to 58 days prior to arrival
- Any cancellations made in less than 45 days, no refund. This cancellation policy applies to any reason for cancellation.