Hidden Valley Inn is a private nature reserve set on 7,200 acres of wilderness in the Maya Mountains of Belize. An area of awesome beauty and diverse landscape, the reserve is home to many of Belize’s native cats, rare raptors and wildlife. It also includes miles of trails, crystal clear creeks, majestic waterfalls, verdant ravines and breathtaking vistas. Over 81 species of wild orchids thrive here, clinging to the walls of rocks and fern that line aqua-blue jungle pools.
Accommodation comprises an estate lodge and just six surrounding cottages, each with two suites, making for a highly personal and exclusive vacation experience. The lodge, once the Main House of the Hidden Valley estate, boasts several fireplace lounges, a handsome bar room that opens to the pool’s stone terrace, beautifully surrounded by gardens of orchids, lilies and bromeliads. At night, enjoy the Jacuzzi under Belize’s starry skies or cozy up with a book after dinner.
The restaurant at Hidden Valley Inn is an epicurean delight reserved for property guests only. Candlelight dinners are best when followed by a nightcap in the cocktail lounge. And after, guests make their way back to their individual cottage where, on cooler evenings, a fire is glowing.
3 Nights / 4 Days Mayan Culture Package
(Note: this is not the package with the Atoll island combo)
- Round trip transfers by road from Belize City/Airport to/from Hidden Valley Inn
- All Meals – Full Breakfast, Lunch, Full Dinner
- Accommodations and rates as specified below
- Guided Tour to Xunantunich Mayan Site & Chechem Ha Cave
- Visit to Mayan Shaman’s home for ceremonial ritual & offering to the God’s
- Visit theMayan Women’s Cultural Group in San Antonio Village to practice arts & craft, food preparation.
- ½ day horseback riding tour with a Mayan Guide in San Antonio Village
- All Taxes and Service charges
Estate Room: US$ 1395 per person, based on double occupancy
Estate Suite: US$ 1595 per person, based on double occupancy
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||HIGH SEASON
(Dec. 01 thru Apr. 30)
(May 01 thru Nov. 31)
(All year round)
|Estate Rooms||$210 per person||$183 per person||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Estate Suites||$263 per person||$236 per person||Breakfast & Dinner|
“Reservations form and policies”
- Nightly rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people in a room)
- Rates are quoted in US dollars, inclusive of 9% hotel tax, 12.5% sales tax and 10% service charge, where applicable
- Rates include exclusive access to pools, waterfalls, 90+ miles of hiking trails, canoes and mountain bikes
- Packages can be customized to suit your needs
- All hotel profits go to the Hidden Valley Reserve