Hidden Valley Inn is a private nature reserve set on 7,200 acres of wilderness in the Maya Mountains of Belize. An area of awesome beauty and diverse landscape, the reserve is home to many of Belize’s native cats, rare raptors and wildlife. It also includes miles of trails, crystal clear creeks, majestic waterfalls, verdant ravines and breathtaking vistas. Over 81 species of wild orchids thrive here, clinging to the walls of rocks and fern that line aqua-blue jungle pools.
Accommodation comprises an estate lodge and just six surrounding cottages, each with two suites, making for a highly personal and exclusive vacation experience. The lodge, once the Main House of the Hidden Valley estate, boasts several fireplace lounges, a handsome bar room that opens to the pool’s stone terrace, beautifully surrounded by gardens of orchids, lilies and bromeliads. At night, enjoy the Jacuzzi under Belize’s starry skies or cozy up with a book after dinner.
The restaurant at Hidden Valley Inn is an epicurean delight reserved for property guests only. Candlelight dinners are best when followed by a nightcap in the cocktail lounge. And after, guests make their way back to their individual cottage where, on cooler evenings, a fire is glowing.
4 Nights Discovery Package
- Round trip transfers by road from Belize City/Airport to/from Hidden Valley Inn
- All Meals – Full Breakfast, Lunch, Full Dinner
- Accommodations and rates as specified below
- Day tour of Caracol Maya site with additional stop at the Rio Frio Cave and Rio on Pools
- A guided canoe tour of Barton Creek Cave OR a 1/2 day guided forest horse-back riding tour
- A guided ½ day hiking tour of Hidden Valley’s private reserve
- Complimentary use of our mountain bikes (on property), access to our reserve and trails
- All Taxes & Service Charge where applicable
Low Season: May 01-Dec.13, 2022
Estate Room: US$ 1375 per person, based on double occupancy
Estate Suite: US$ 1575 per person, based on double occupancy
High Season: Dec. 13, 2021 to Apr. 30, 2022 (*except Christmas Holidays)
Estate Room: US$ 1510 per person, based on double occupancy
Estate Suite: US$ 1710 per person, based on double occupancy
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||HIGH SEASON
(Dec. 14 thru Apr. 30)
(May 01 thru Dec. 13)
|Estate Room 📷||$450||$380|
|Estate Suite 📷||$560||$490|
- Nightly rates are based on double occupancy (2 people in a room)
- Rates are quoted in US dollars, inclusive of 9% hotel tax, 12.5% sales tax and 10% service charge, where applicable
- Rates include exclusive access to pools, waterfalls, 90+ miles of hiking trails, canoes and mountain bikes
- Packages can be customized to suit your needs
- All hotel profits go to the Hidden Valley Reserve
Upon confirmation of a reservation, 30 % of the total package cost is required. The deposit must be received within 14 days of booking confirmation in order to secure the reservation. Full payment must be received no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
a) All deposits will be refunded in full (less costs of 10% handling fees), if written notice of cancellation is received, in writing, 60 days or more prior to arrival.
b) Cancellations received, in writing, 60 to 45 days prior to arrival will be given 50 % refund of deposit.
c) There will be no refund for cancellations received within 45 days of arrival
d) No refund for No-shows or unused potions of accommodations or packages