Gaia River Lodge is one of the most renowned eco-tourism destinations in Belize. You will be dazzled by the breathtaking beauty of the landscape, the clarity of the nearby river and the enriched fauna and flora. Every moment spent in the heart of Mountain Pine Ridge’s lush nature is a delight.
This spectacular resort is perched high on top the edge of a steep valley, overlooking the Five Sisters Falls which flow over the rocks far below the lodge. (The falls are so named because there are five small falls, side by side.)
With wonderful vistas of the falls, and over the surrounding hills, this lodge invites you to sit back, relax, and be lured into tranquility by the sound of the cascading water. Accommodations include 16 beautifully appointed private cabanas and rooms ranging in size and location. With design features that include Belizean hardwoods, traditional bay leaf thatched roofs and richly varnished mahogany interiors.
Each cabana is fully screened for comfort, and features panoramic windows or a private veranda with hammock, ceiling fans, a bathroom decorated with hand-painted Mexican tiles, beds with pillow top mattresses for a great night’s sleep, and Matouk and Frette linens.
3 Nights Adventure Package Includes:
- Meet and greet at Belize City or International Airport with round-trip ground transfers to/from Gaia River Lodge
- Accommodation in Waterfall View Cabana with king bed
- Daily full breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Day trip to Caracol Mayan site with a stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Day trip to canoe through the Barton Creek Cave, combined with a zip-lining adventure OR a visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm
- Low Season: $1220 per person, based on double occupancy (3 Nights)
- High Season: $1317 per person, based on double occupancy (3 Nights)
Note: A 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge will be added to the room rate and are not included in the above package rates.
|ACCOMMODATIONS OPTIONS||LOW SEASON
(May 01-Dec. 14)
(Dec 15-Apr. 30)
|Garden View Cabana 📷||$225||$275||N/A|
|Mountain View Cabana 📷||$275||$325||N/A|
|Waterfall View Room 📷||$205||$250||N/A|
|Waterfall View Cabana 📷||$325||$395||N/A|
|Riverside Villa 📷||$425||$495||N/A|
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
- A 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge will be added to the room rate.
- To confirm your reservation a 10% deposit of your stay at GAIA Riverlodge will be required and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival a full deposit refund will be given. 30 to 10 days prior to arrival will receive a credit for the full amount to be used within twelve months of original stay dates.
- Within 10 days of arrival, there is no refund.
- No refund or credit for no-shows.
- There are no refunds for unused package items.
- GAIA is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 10 years.