Crystal Paradise Resort is a charming Belizean Family owned and managed resort located near San Ignacio Town in the Cayo District of Belize. The resort is situated in the jungle, surrounded by nature’s tranquil beauty, and is just a short walk away from the rich and scenic Belize Macal River. The location is convenient for tours in the Western Belize area including Maya ruins, caves, waterfalls, birding and much more.
The resort provide jobs for the people of Cristo Rey Village where it is located and assist the Roman Catholic School there in educating approximately one hundred and sixty students. The resort is also proud member of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers to make a lasting impact in the community.
A variety of accommodations options are offered to suit different tastes and budgets. Accommodations include rooms, cabanas, the heliconia cottage and a spectacular newly built timber frame house “Beyond Paradise” perfect for couples, families, or friends that want a real encounter with nature.
The house features a master bedroom upstairs with a queen bed and an extra room with 2 twin beds, a very comfortable couch and can accommodate an extra person downstairs. The interior is all local wood. Amenities include washer, dryer, microwave, stove, refrigerator, and everything you need to prepare you own meals. There is a loft with hammock and also a fully screened porch with hammock and clam chairs. This house has all the privacy you need with a fenced yard and beautiful garden. It is located only 3 minutes walk from the restaurant and other units at Crystal Paradise Resort. Wifi access is available.
Exclusive Jungle Adventure Packages:
- Round trip airport transfer to/from Crystal Paradise
- Accommodations and number of nights as specified below
- All meals
- Tour Big Rock Falls and Barton Creek Caves w/stop at a butterfly farm
- Xunantunich Mayan ruin tour
- Belize Cave tubing tour at Caves Branch River
- Taxes and fees
|LODGING||3 NIGHTS||4 NIGHTS||5 NIGHTS|
|Private Cabana||$650 per person||$740 per person||$830 per person|
|Cottage||$698 per person||$808 per person||$898 per person|
|Timber Frame House||$820 per person||$970 per person||$$1098 per person|
- A 30% deposit of the packge total is required for reservations
- The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations made over 60 days prior to arrival will get a full refund minus $60 handling fee
- Cancellations made under 60 to 30 days prior to the arrival, 50% deposit refund minus $60 handling fee
- No deposit will be refunded for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival
- No refunds for any unused days or portions of packages