The lodge is located on the Caves Branch Estate in the heart of the Belizean jungle, overlooking the pristine turquoise waters of the Caves Branch River and nestled below a 100 foot rainforest canopy. The facility was designed to be a part of the jungle and wildlife that surrounds it.
Adventure is what Caves Branch was built on, and Adventure is still what Caves Branch is all about. But over the years, the jungle lodge has evolved from extremely rustic Jungle River Camp with outhouses and bathing in the river to the most recent 5 Star Luxury Tree Houses with roof top decks and hot tubs to relax under the stars above.
While the amenities have evolved over the years the adventures have only gotten better! Whether you are rock climbing waterfalls while hundreds of feet underground, rappelling over a 300 foot cliff face into the abyss of the Black Hole, exploring 7 miles of underground rivers on inner tubes, entering Xibabla, the Mayan Underworld, spending hours in the world acclaimed botanical gardens or relaxing along side of the two tier jungle pools and hot tub, your adventure experience will be a very memorable one.
Accommodations include various cabana styles and are thatched in the tradition of the Maya and are completely screened offering a comfortable and bug free environment yet wide open to the symphony of nature. Torches burns throughout the night, casting an eerie glow through the jungle, the babbling river and the cacophony of night creatures, you settle in for a good night’s sleep but are roused early to the sounds of the jungle coming to life.
In the restaurant & bar all meals are served buffet family style with a variety of vegetarian and meat dishes. A large selection of fresh local fruits and vegetables are included in every meal. All buffet items, including breads, are freshly prepared and baked for each meal. House specialty drinks including the “Cave Wreck”, “Cave Colada” and the “Panty Ripper” are renowned throughout Belize.
If you are looking for a complete Caves Branch experience, look no further. Several all inclusive vacation packages are designed that should give you all the excitement you can handle at this unique Belize destination.
Caves Branch Adventure Packages Include:
- Your choice of daily adventures tours (see included number of tours below)
- 3 to 7 nights lodging in the accommodation of your choice
- Complimentary drinks on arrival
- All meals from dinner on day of arrival to breakfast on departure day
- Local beers, local rum drinks, juice, sodas and water during your stay
- All prices are in US$ per person based on double occupancy
- 9% Hotel and 12.5% General Sales Tax are included in all package pricing listed below
3 Nights package (2 single day or 1 overnight tour) “View Tours“
4 Nights package (3 single day or 1 overnight & 1 single day tour)
5 Nights package (3 single day or 1 overnight & 1 single day tour)
|ACCOMMODATIONS TYPE||3 NIGHTS PACKAGE||4 NIGHTS PACKAGE||5 NIGHTS PACKAGE|
|Treehouse Units US$ per person, based on double occupancy||River View||$1,151.00||$1,567.00||$1,886.00|
|River View 2 BD||$1,375.00||$1,886.00||$2,260.00|
|Jungle Units US$ per person, based on double occupancy||Jungle Cabanas||$800.00||$987.00||$1,252.00|
|Rates per additional person over two persons per room||Student||$460.00||$641.00||$740.00|
“Request reservations quick & easy with the form below”
- 1 overnight adventure = 2 single day adventures
- Children 9 and under stay and eat for free
- Charges on off property trips apply
- Student refers to person aged 10 to 16
- Tikal day trip has a USD$95.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price
- Cave Tubing and Zipline combo has a USD$55.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price
- The ATM cave has a USD$35.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price