Located only 72 miles west of Belize City, near the town of San Ignacio, Cahal Pech Village Resort is the perfect hideaway whilst visiting the inland jewels of Belize.
From this charming resort nestled in the hills of the Cayo District you can see the scenic Belize River Valley below.
The Cahal Pech Ancestral Royal Mayan Ruin from which the village got its name is next door to the resort. Ancient Mayan residents hosted visiting royalty from other cities here. The aim at Cahal Pech is to give visitors the same royal treatment.
The location is perfect to take in the scenic beauty and atmosphere of the Cayo District. Witness from the hill top, the spectacular views of the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena, the Macal River, and quaint villages of Santa Familia and Bullet Tree Falls. You will have an excellent view as far as the Mennonite settlement of Spanish Lookout, the Mayan ruin of Xunantunich and the beautiful Maya Mountains.
Accommodations include 24 thatched-roofed Cabañas, 16 standard rooms, 5 junior suites, 11 deluxe suites, and 2 student dorms. All the Cabañas, Rooms, and Suites have A/C, 60 channel cable TV and daily maid service. The view from the Cabañas & Rooms are simply inspiring, witness picturesque sunrises & sunsets from your veranda. Peace and tranquility will be yours for sure.
The gourmet restaurant overlooking the Belize River Valley serves freshly prepared home-cooked Belizean dishes as wells as vegetarian and international cuisine. After dinner, enjoy the Lounge and the bartender’s latest creation at La Ixtabai Bar.
Adventure Package Includes:
- Round trip road transfers from Belize Int’l or Belize City
- Choice of accommodations as specified in the table below
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Cave tubing & zip line tour
- Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (Belize ATM tour)
- Caracol Mayan Ruin tour (with 4 & 5 nights package only)
*Replace Caracol with “Tikal” for $90 per person additional
- All hotel & sales taxes
|ACCOMMODATIONS||3 NIGHTS||4 NIGHTS||5 NIGHTS|
|Standard Room 📷
or Standard Cabana
|$660 PP, Dbl.Occ||$840 PP, Dbl.Occ||$925 PP, Dbl.Occ|
|Jr. Suite 📷 or
Deluxe Cabana 📷
|$695 PP, Dbl.Occ||$895 PP, Dbl.Occ||$995 PP, Dbl.Occ|
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy (USD)
- Family rates available with accommodations in a Family Suite
- We can customize packages by request
- Reservations requires a 50% deposit. The balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival
- If you cancel your trip 60 days or more prior to arrival a full refund minus $60 USD handling fee will be given
- Cancellations 59 to 45 days in advance a 50% refund will be given
- No refund will be given for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival