Black Rock Lodge is the ultimate destination for nature loving adventure seekers.
Secluded in the Block Rock Canyon and surrounded by the Maya Mountain rainforest reserve you will experience a unique level of comfort associated only with such a natural environment. Whether canoeing down the pristine Macal River, horseback riding to Xunantunich, or hiking up the various Canyon trails, the abundant diversity of the local flora and fauna is inspiring. You can canoe, tube, and swim in the pristine Macal River. Tan on the sandy river banks or unwind in a hammock.
Over 200 species of birds are possible to sight on Black Rock’s property and the Lodge is one of the rare places in Central America where you can observe all three species of Toucan in one morning. In addition, the thrill of spotting either the Orange Breasted Falcon or the White Hawk soaring above the Canyon along with the auditory delight of tracking the distinct call of the Slaty-Tailed Trogon add to the excitement of visiting Black Rock.
The Lodge’s 13 cabins boast stunning views of Black Rock Canyon, the Macal River, and the surrounding rainforest and wildlife. An inviting hammock is provided to enjoy the spectacular surroundings in total relaxation. The cabins are airy one-room structures built to take advantage of the fresh mountain breezes. Fully screened windows and high pitched roof lines create a bright and refreshing rainforest home for guests. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms and closet areas. Simply decorated, the cabins display artwork created by local artisans and craftspeople.
Black Rock Lodge’s passionate commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainable operation will be evident in every aspect of your stay.
All Inclusive Package Include:
- Round trip airport transfers from Belize Int’l or Belize City
- 3 Nights in a Classic View Cabin (upgrade by request)
- All meals served in the Restaurant & Bar 📷
- Tour Xunantunich and Cahal Peach Mayan Ruin
- Actun Tinichil Mukna tour (Belize ATM tour)
- Guided early morning birding or night hike
- Hotel tax, sales tax & park entry fees
- High Season price $795 per person, based on double occupancy
- (Rates apply to April 17, 2022)
|ACCOMMODATION|| Jan 10 to
Apr. 17, 2022
|Apr 18 to
to Dec 16, 2022
|Dec 17, 2022
to Jan 09, 2023
|Classic Cabin 📷||$156||$146||N/A|
|Riverview Cabin 📷||$164||$153||N/A|
|Riverview Deluxe 📷||$192||$180||N/A|
|Riverfront Deluxe 📷||$220||$206||N/A|
|Riverfront Suite 📷||$264||$247||N/A|
- Rates are per cabin based on double occupancy
- 50% Deposit of the accommodations cost is required for reservations
- The balance will be due 45 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus a USD $20.00 handling fee per cabin will be issued for cancellations received more than 45 days prior to arrival
- To safeguard against unforeseen circumstances Travel Insurance is recommended