Through the Belize Eco Village program you can see the country for a minimum price compared to other packages. These packages are design to help increase the number of eco-tourists holidaying in Belize: to help preserve the amazing bio-diversity of the region, and to improve the standard of living of many Belizean’s.
The hospitality at The Belize Orchid Garden Eco-Village is excellent. You will enjoy meticulously prepared meals that are a delicious mixture of Creole, Garifuna, Mayan, Mestizo and Taiwanese dishes.
Vegetarians are especially welcome and are well catered for with organically grown fruits and vegetables and yogurt and flower made right in the village.
The village is conveniently located just 14 miles from Belize City and offers a feel of tranquility with its tropical gardens and wonderful birds and butterflies. Experience the lush beauty of the tropics right outside your door!
3 Nights / 4 Days All Inclusive Inland Adventures Package Includes:
- Round trip transfers by road from/to Belize Int’l or Belize Cit
- 3 Nights Lodging in comfortable A/C Rooms
- All meals
- New River Cruise & Lamanai Maya Ruin
- Rainforest Canopy Zip Line & Cave Tubing
- Eco-Village Tours
- Taxes and fees
- $575 per person, based on double occupancy
2 Nights / 2 Days Tikal Package Includes:
- Round trip transfers from the Eco-Village to/from Tikal by road
- 1 night in Eco-Village with 3 meals
- 1 Night in Tikal Hotel with 3 meals
- Tikal tour
- Tour of San Ignacio Town
- A visit of Flores in Guatemala
- Trip to Belmopan, Belize Capital City
- Taxes & fees
- $499 per person, based on double occupancy
- Prices are in USD base on 2 people traveling together
- Singles, group and family rates available by request
- Packages can be customize to suit your needs
- The Tikal package can also be combined with a beach or island resort as a combo package
- A deposit will be required for booking over 45 days prior to arrival
- For reservations made under 45 days the full payment will be due