This is a magical paradise and an eco-friendly lodge offering some of the best diving in the world. The Great Blue Hole is just 6 miles away from Itza Lodge. You can visit for research and education purposes or simply to unplug from the world.
When you arrive at the lodge, you will be greeted by one of the hosts who will go over a 30-minute orientation with you. And of course, you’ll receive your welcome beverage! During your stay, you will be asked to join in the eco-philosophy guidelines of the lodge which will be given in detail during orientation.
The beach at Long Caye is stunning and the rooms at the lodge are spacious inside and out. Your stay will includes daily housekeeping by the friendly island staff. The Main Lodge has 12 rooms, with ceiling fans, standing fans, private bath, and spectacular ocean views from your deck or balcony, with a hammock and chairs.
The lobby at the lodge features the Atoll Room 📷 which is great for relaxing, reading 📷 and lounging. It’s a spacious and comfortable room with several conversation areas where you can visit with friends, curl up on a couch with a book or marine-life guide, play cards or board games, or choose from the collection of movie titles for a movie night on the flat screen TV. The centerpiece of the Atoll Room is the spectacular Lighthouse Reef Atoll Painting 📷 on the floor! The Great Blue Hole is depicted at near center of the Atoll. Painted to scale, it is a stunning hand-painted depiction of our 28 X 7 mile atoll. The floor painting was painted by artist Lisa Brunetti, Zeebra Designs.
All Inclusive Diving Packages Include:
- Round trip transfers by boat from Belize City to Long Caye
- Accommodations as specified in the table below
- Number of nights and diving as specified in the table below
- Three meals a day
- Coffee, tea, juice and snacks
- Complimentary tea/coffee/water at the Lodge
- Dive package includes tanks and weights, snacks and drinks on board the dive boat. Dive sites include: The Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, the Aquarium, Que Brada, Silver Caves, and the Cathedral
- Hotel & sales taxes
7 Nights Package -Saturday to Saturday or Wednesday to Wednesday
4 Nights Package – Saturday to Wednesday
3 Nights Package – Wednesday to Saturday
2022 DIVING & SNORKELING PACKAGE RATES
||PACKAGE TYPE||7 NIGHTS
(15 Day dives)
| 4 NIGHTS
(8 Day dives)
(6 Day dives)
|Sky Level Rooms 📷
Family Sky Room 📷
|Dive Package||$1875 pp, dbl||$1150 pp, dbl||$875 pp, dbl|
|Non-Diver||$1125 pp, dbl||$750 pp, dbl||$625 pp, dbl|
|Beach Level Room 📷
Family Beach Level
|Dive Package||$1735 pp, dbl||$1090 pp, dbl||$815 pp, dbl|
|Non-Diver||$985 pp, dbl||$690 pp, dbl||$565 pp, dbl|
|Sea Wing Rooms 📷||Dive Package||$1665 pp, dbl||$1,030 pp, dbl||$785 pp, dbl|
|Non-Diver||$925 pp, dbl||$630 pp, dbl||$525 pp, dbl|
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- 12.5% hotel tax not included
- Transportation to Itza Lodge, Long Caye departs from the Princess Marina in Belize City at 2:00 pm on the day of your arrival (Wednesday or Saturday)
- Divers remember to bring your divers certification card!
- Take cash for Marine Park fees paid directly to the Belize Audubon Society – $30US/pp Blue Hole, $10US/pp Half Moon Caye