Belize Ocean Club Resort & Spa provides the finest amenities coupled with exhilarating adventures that can be enjoyed by couples, friends and family.
All suites have a luxurious design with all the modern comforts of home and feature incredible ocean and lagoon views of the peninsula. The property also features an incredible swimming pool for those that want to take a dip or simply lay by the pool for a day of relaxing.
A variety of jungle and reef tours are available including Mayan ruins and water falls. The resort also host two different fishing trip expeditions that will allow you to go fly fishing with Blue Horizon and deep sea fishing with Blue Water. Fly fishing offers anglers an opportunity to catch the Grand Slam; Bonefish, Tarpon, and Permit. Deep sea fishing adventures provide anglers a chance to catch Tarpon, Sailfish, Wahoo, and Dorado.
At Belize Ocean Club you will experience some of the best hospitality Belize has to offer making your vacation a most memorable one.
Belize Ocean Club Adventure Package:
- Welcome drink
- Transportation to and from the Placencia airport
- Two tickets to the Ranguana Caye Snorkel & Sip Excursion
- One inland excursion
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, Monkey River & Manatee Watch, Horseback Riding, Scarlet Macaw Discovery, or Nim Li Punit & Blue Creek Cave
- One Belize Underwater barrier reef snorkel excursion (can be upgraded to diving!)
South Water Caye
- One full day Blue Horizon fly fishing excursion
- Use of kayaks, paddleboards and bikes on property
- Three meals a day (lunch provided by excursion operators)
A 50% deposit is required to confirm the reservation. The balance is due 30 days before the date of arrival. Failure to pay the balance when due will result in forfeiture of the deposit. If the reservation is made within 30 days from the date of arrival, then payment in full is required upon confirmation of the reservation.
Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 120 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Deposits for cancellations made after that date will be refunded subject to penalty fees stated as a percentage of the total deposit amount as shown below.
120 – 61 days = 50% of deposit forfeited
60 to 31 days = 100% of deposit forfeited
30 to 0 days = 100% of entire payment forfeited