Mystic River Resort is a new eco-friendly resort located on a steep bank along the beautiful Macal River in the Cayo District of Western Belize. It is an oasis of privacy, serenity and rejuvenation. There are no crowds, just the soothing sound of birds, rustling trees and soft breezes.
The lodge is only seven miles from the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena where you can shop for Belize souvenirs and more. Green programs at the lodge include electricity generated onsite without sacrificing the small luxuries life has to offer and the collection and purification of water which is safe to drink anywhere on the property. As part of a reforestation program, the lodge has also endeavored to replant many indigenous trees cut down during the logging years in Belize.
From Mystic River you can explore some fascinating Mayan ruins and caves, tube or canoe down the river, zip line over a canopy of jungle forest, or relax on your own private patio overlooking the river and just enjoy the scenery.
The Jasmine Spa & Yoga are also available for those looking for the ultimate pampering and healing. You can always keep your friends and family up to date with your latest adventure using wireless internet conveniently available in the La Ranita Restaurant dining room and the Palapa Bar.
Mystic River Resort Jungle Easy Package Includes:
- Round trip transfers by road from Belize International Airport or Belize City
- 3 Nights in a beautiful river-view suite with private patio and fireplace
- Full breakfast, lunch and fabulous 3 course dinner daily
- Morning basket of coffee or tea in room
- Full use of Mystic River tubes and boogie boards, “Lilly Pool”, hiking trails, etc…
- 1 Full day of Adventure (choose from): – Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (ATM) OR – Caracol Mayan Ruin & Mountain Pine Ridge
- 1 half day of Adventure (choose from): – Canoe trip down the Macal River to San Ignacio (river permitting) OR visit to the Mayan ruins of Xunantunich and Cahal Pech OR Jungle Horseback riding
- Free WIFI (bring your laptop!)
- IPoD docking stations in all the suites
- Taxes & service charge
May 01 – Dec.15, 2017: $1150 US per person, base on double occupancy
Dec. 16/16 – Jan. 03/18: $1355 US per person, base on double occupancy
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||LOW SEASON
(May 01 thru Dec. 15)
(Dec. 16 thru Jan. 03/18)
(Jan. 04 thru Apr. 30/16)
- All nightly room rates are are in US Dollars based on double occupancy
- Nightly rates do not include 9% Government Hotel Tax and 10% Service Charge
- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights Required in High and Low Season. 3 Nights Required in Holiday Season
- 50% of total cost is due at time of booking to confirm reservation
- Final payment is due 45 days before arrival
- For Peak Season, final payment is due 60 days before arrival
- Cancellations received 45 days or more before arrival – full refund less a 1 night deposit and credit card charges
- No refund for cancellations received 44 days or less prior to arrival. We strongly recommend you have cancellation insurance!
- Peak Season – no refunds for cancellations received within 60 days before arrival