Gaia River Lodge is one of the most renowned eco-tourism destinations in Belize. You will be dazzled by the breathtaking beauty of the landscape, the clarity of the nearby river and the enriched fauna and flora. Every moment spent in the heart of Mountain Pine Ridge’s lush nature is a delight.
This spectacular resort is perched high on top the edge of a steep valley, overlooking the Five Sisters Falls which flow over the rocks far below the lodge. (The falls are so named because there are five small falls, side by side.)
With wonderful vistas of the falls, and over the surrounding hills, this lodge invites you to sit back, relax, and be lured into tranquility by the sound of the cascading water. Accommodations include 16 beautifully appointed private cabanas and rooms ranging in size and location. With design features that include Belizean hardwoods, traditional bay leaf thatched roofs and richly varnished mahogany interiors.
Each cabana is fully screened for comfort, and features panoramic windows or a private veranda with hammock, ceiling fans, a bathroom decorated with hand-painted Mexican tiles, beds with pillow top mattresses for a great night’s sleep, and Matouk and Frette linens.
3 Nights Adventure Package Includes:
- Meet and greet at Belize City or International Airport with round-trip ground transfers to/from Gaia River Lodge
- Accommodation in Waterfall View Cabana with king bed
- Daily full breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Day trip to Caracol Mayan site with a stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Day trip to canoe through the Barton Creek Cave, combined with a zip-lining adventure OR a visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm
- Hotel taxes & service charge
- $1225 per person, based on double occupancy (price valid June 01 thru December 14)
(Nightly rates are per cabana and do not include 9% tax and 10% service charge)
|ACCOMMODATIONS OPTIONS||HIGH SEASON (Jan.05-May 31)||LOW SEASON (Jun.01-Dec.14)||PEAK SEASON (Dec.15-Jan.04)|
|Garden View Cabanas||$200||$165||N/A|
|Mountain View Cabanas||$225||$195||N/A|
|Waterfall View Room||$225||$195||N/A|
|Waterfall View Cabana||$260||$215||N/A|
- Nightly accommodations rates do not include taxes
- The adventure package includes all taxes and service charge
- A deposit will be required to confirm reservations made over 45 days prior to arrival
- Full payment will be due if the reservations is made under 45 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations under 30 days of arrival, no refunds