Chaa Creek nature preserve consists of 365 acres and features one of the most awarded Belize resorts which has been recognized and awarded by reputable magazines and organizations including Conde Nast Magazine, National Geographic Adventure Magazine, Travel and Leisure Magazine and Top Ten International Eco-Escape.
Set along the banks of the Macal River and reaching towards the foothills of the Maya Mountains, Chaa Creek has provided unique adventure travel experiences for thousands of visitors looking for an in-depth yet civilized Belizean vacation, with a focus on Belize’s ecology and natural history as well as a vibrant, varied culture that includes the rich Maya civilization and impressive archaeological sites.
Since it’s inception in 1981, owners Mick and Lucy Fleming strove to coexist with nature while creating a true jungle experience and the result is an exquisite blend of natural beauty and man-made comforts.
Accommodations at the lodge consist of 23 palm thatched cottage rooms that will ensure a good night’s sleep and delightful mornings accompanied by the sing song of a rainforest waking up. Guests can choose from a Complete Garden Suite, an Orchard and Spa Villa, Macal Cottage or Tree Top Suite, all equipped with a Jacuzzi for even extra comfort.
The lodge also features one of the best restaurants in Belize, and the hilltop spa and airy jungle bar ensure complete relaxation after a day filled with discovery and adventure. You can rest assured that a stay at Chaa Creek contributes towards sustainable and culturally responsible tourism. As one example, under Chaa Creek Cares program, 10% of all accommodation revenue goes straight into environmental and social programs, and in supporting Green and community groups.
Inland Expedition Adventure Packages Includes:
- Round trip land transfers from International Airport or Belize City *Land transfer can be substituted for domestic flight with a US $50.00 surcharge per person
- A visit to the Belize Zoo with transfer on arrival or departure day *optional
- Accommodations as specified in the table below
- Full & half day tours are included as specified in the table below
- Full breakfast, *lunch and dinner (*daily lunch special)
- Guided visits to our Natural History Museum, Butterfly Farm, and Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Canoeing on the Macal River
- Guided Early Morning Bird Watching
- Government Taxes
- Gratuities to Chaa Creek Staff
Not Included with expedition – Optional tips to drivers and guides – Visa and border crossing fees (*Tikal) – Park entrance and park guide fees – Alcoholic drinks, sodas and juices
|ACCOMMODATIONS TYPE||3 NIGHTS 1 Full day tour & 1 half day tour||4 NIGHTS 2 Full day tour & 1 half day tour||5 NIGHTS 2 Full day tour & 1 half day tour|
|Cottage Collection||$1,255 per person, dbl||$1,636 per person, dbl||$1,965 per person, dbl|
|Garden Suite or Jacuzzi Suite||$1,342 per person, dbl||$1,752 per person, dbl||$2,110 per person, dbl|
|The Spa Villa||$1,762 per person, dbl||$2,313 per person, dbl||$2,811 per person, dbl|
|Children Rates (sharing parents’ room)|
|Ages 6 to 11||$278 per child||$383 per child||$430 per child|
|Ages 12 to 17||$404 per child||$609 per child||$701 per child|
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservations
- Full payment must be received within 30 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations received within 60 days of arrival receive a full refund less $75 USD processing fee
- Cancellations received within 45 days of arrival receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival receive no refund
- No refunds will be given for unused package portions, accommodations, meals, transfers or tours during your stay