Located only 72 miles west of Belize City, near the town of San Ignacio, Cahal Pech Village Resort is the perfect hideaway whilst visiting the inland jewels of Belize.
The resort is nestled in the hills of the Cayo District overlooking the scenic Belize River Valley below. Built next to an old ancestral royal Mayan ruin, from which the village takes it name, Mayan residents hosted visiting royalty from other cities, and that’s the aim at Cahal Pech, is to give visitors the same royal treatment.
The location is perfect to take in the scenic beauty and atmosphere of the Cayo District. Witness from the hill top, the spectacular views of the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena, the Macal River, and quaint villages of Santa Familia and Bullet Tree Falls. You will have an excellent view as far as the Mennonite settlement of Spanish Lookout, the Mayan ruin of Xunantunich and the beautiful Maya Mountains.
Accommodations include 24 thatched-roofed Cabañas, 16 standard rooms, 5 junior suites, 11 deluxe suites, and 2 student dorms. All the Cabañas, Rooms, and Suites have A/C, 60 channel cable TV and daily maid service. The view from the Cabañas & Rooms are simply inspiring, witness picturesque sunrises & sunsets from your veranda. Peace and tranquility will be yours for sure.
After a day of exciting tours, you will enjoy the views of the Belize River Valley from the gourmet restaurant along with the freshly prepared home-cooked Belizean dishes, vegetarian and international cuisine that are offered. After dinner, enjoy the Lounge and the bartender’s latest creation at La Ixtabai Bar.
Exclusive Adventure Package Includes:
- Round trip road transfers from Belize Int’l or Belize City
- Choice of accommodations as specified in the table below
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Cave tubing & zip line tour
- Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (Belize ATM tour)
- Caracol Mayan Ruin tour (with 4 & 5 nights package only)
*Replace Caracol with “Tikal” for $90 per person additional
- All hotel & sales taxes
|ACCOMMODATIONS||3 NIGHTS||4 NIGHTS||5 NIGHTS|
|Standard Rooms or Standard Cabanas||$610 PP, Dbl.Occ||$790 PP, Dbl.Occ||$875 PP, Dbl.Occ|
|Jr. Suites or Deluxe Cabanas||$655 PP, Dbl.Occ||$850 PP, Dbl.Occ||$950 PP, Dbl.Occ|
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy (USD)
- Family rates available with accommodations in a Family Suite
- Packages can be customized to suit your needs
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservations with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus $60 USD handling fee will be given for cancellations 60 days or more prior to the scheduled trip
- Cancellations 60 – 45 days in advance a 50% refund will be given
- Cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival no refund will be given